Welcome to My Digital Media Blog!

Hi there! My name is Darienne Bartsh and I am a junior at the University of Tampa with a major in Advertising and Public Relations. I currently live in Tampa but hope to travel after graduation. I was born into a military family where I spent the first five years of my childhood in Germany, the next five years in Oklahoma, and then ended up settling in Florida where my dad retired. I love music with all of my heart and have been performing in rock bands since I was 12 years old. I am currently in a band where we play all over the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.

I find myself to be a genuinely happy person and am always willing to learn new skills that I can apply in my life. That is partially why I am taking this digital media class. (I am also taking it because it is a class I need in order to graduate.). My initial thought was that this will be overwhelming because I am going to be learning 3-4 different Adobe software in one semester. However, I am up for this challenge and am ready to learn these skills and carry them with me in my future career!

Comments

Popular Posts