Business Cards







For this assignment, we had to create our own business cards using Indesign! This was definitely new for me because I have never used the program before. Each card has my name, the information that would be on the card and also the logo that I created earlier in the semester with Illustrator. I chose colors that would complement or were in the same color scheme as the logos. I used lighter colors for my card to make it stand out more and grab people's attention. I chose to make my cards simple because I feel like when I have received business cards that are very busy, it can be overwhelming. Overall, this program was definitely an experience for me. I felt at times is was not very user friendly which made the assignment take longer. Though I had some difficulties when it came to using some of the tools and moving things around, I am glad that I was able to learn something new!

Hours worked:2



Comments

  1. Feedback:
    1. I liked how you used different color flowers for each card.
    I liked how you used different gradients in business cards 2 and 3.
    2. I think it could've looked cool if you maybe added some different effects to the font.
    I think it could've also elevated the business cards if you added another element like some more shapes or frames.
    3. I think you did a good job and my favorite was number 2's back with number 1's front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback Leah! I will definitely try out different effects for the fonts.

      Delete
  2. Darienne, I think these business cards are so simple and cute. I love the pastel colors you included because it doesn't take away from your logo or your information. One thing I would suggest is to mess around with the fonts some more just to spice things up. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! I will definitely look at other fonts to help spice up my cards.

      Delete
  3. I really like your business card. The colors and logo add a bright and personal feel to the cards. My only suggestion is to use a more fun and vibrant font that matches the feel of your logo. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback Chris! I will look into different font styles to help bring vibrance into my business cards.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts