BW to Color


For this assignment, we had to use tools from Photoshop to make our photos black and white and then use 3 colorful schemes of our choosing to create different styles! For mine, I chose analogous, monochromatic, and triad. I used colors that I loved for my monochromatic photo and then stepped out of the box using colors I would not normally use for my other ones! 

I focused mainly on using the masking and selection tool for this project. For the letters though I had to use the magic wand tool to get a more accurate shape. I enjoyed picking out the color schemes and being able to make the pictures my own. Overall, this project was fun but very time-consuming. Though at times I would get frustrated, I was happy to learn how to use these new tools in Photoshop!

Hours worked: 4.5









Comments

Popular Posts