Tag Brush


For this assignment, we had to take our logo from Illustrator and turn it into a tag brush in Photoshop. The objective was to create a graffiti-effect on our logo, giving it a new look. I used brush effects like negative, scratches, and spray paint and layered them on top of each other to create this effect. We were able to modify these effects in any way we want by using the move tool and opacity tool.

 I chose a dark mint green color because I wanted to use one of my favorite colors that represented me instead of a yellow to illustrate a sunflower. I also wanted to pick a lighter color to still incorporate the happiness and brightness of a sunflower. Overall, I enjoyed this project because I was able to play around with the different brush tools and give my logo a new look!

Hours worked: 1

Comments

  1. Feedback:
    1. * I like the logo design
    * I like the colors you used
    2. * I would like to know more about why you choose a flower within the music note.
    I think you could improve by adding maybe one more additional color.
    3. I like how there are lines within the music note it gives it more dimension.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback! I chose a sunflower with the music note because it incorporates two of my favorite things. I wanted to try and create a logo that represented me. Music has always been a huge part of my life and sunflowers to me represent happiness, which is the emotion I feel a lot.

      Delete

  2. I enjoyed the colors that you utilized in this project. The brightness really makes the sunflowers pop and the layers really heightened the complexity of the piece. One thing I would change is the the cut of the logo as the white border is a little awkward but overall your project is very visually pleasing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts